On the 15th of October, I was lucky enough to be invited to the launch of the Sephora Chadstone store. The second Sephora store to open in Melbourne. I had never been to a Sephora store and I knew it would be like makeup heaven. When we arrived the queue was gigantic. I felt so bad skipping the queue. People had been lined up since 3am that morning, with their sleeping bags and everything.
We had been given access to the store a few hours before it officially opened. It was so exciting being in a makeup store that wasn’t crowded and most products fully stocked. My worst nightmare when I go shopping is, the crowds it always puts me off so it was really good to relax and enjoy looking at products.
I went in there with a figure of what I wanted to spend. But when they gave us a 20% media discount I knew I just couldn’t stick to that amount. I had planned a wish list on my phone of products I really wanted to purchase. Once I was in the store I was so overwhelmed and I completely forgot most items on my wish list. I will definitely be making a trip back to the store.
Here is what I got
- Marc Jacobs #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour powder in Mirage $72AU – This baby had been on my wish list for a long time due to the fact of how large it is I just had to have it.
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation in the shade 125 $67AU – We all know I love full coverage foundations so I definitely had to give this one a try.
- Zoeva Coral Spectrum blush palette $36 AU – I couldn’t believe the price of this palette for 4 blushes it was a bargain.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour highlighter $38AU – I had seen a few bloggers talking about this highlighter and how gorgeous it was that was the first thing I picked.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Captivating $38 AUD– My favorite blushes are definitely Tarte. I had to add another to my growing collection
- Laura Mercier illuminating powder Indiscretion $50AUD – All I remember is my friend Amea May saying they had the indiscretion in stock and I freaked out. This highlighter had been on my wish list forever but I could never find it in stock.
- It Cosmetics CC Cream in Tan $58AU- This was a recommendation from the Sephora staff she said it had amazing coverage.
- Makeup Forever Pro Bronzer $60AUD – I think this was on my list because of Jaclyn Hill she used to always mention this bronzer.
- Benefit Watts Up Highlighter $53AU– Another highlighter surprise, surprise. This highlighter is nothing short of stunning.
- Cover FX highlighting drops $56AUD – I had completely forgotten about these until I seen them in thehanihani’s basket. Of cause, I added them into my basket.
So there we have it, I probably spent way too much money. But I’m so happy with all my purchases. Thank you to Monica at One Day Dream PR for the invitation I had so much fun.
Please let me know if you would like a review on any of these products.