Today on my Makeup Desk I am sharing with you , my Top 5 everyday beauty essentials that are part of my daily routine. For so long now I have been using these products everyday, they are my absolute go to’s for work and everyday wear. I have come together with my gorgeous friends, Amea May, and Bec from Beauty with Bec. So when you are done reading my post. Head over to see their top 5 products. Links will be at the end.
1. When I am purchasing a primer I look for color correcting and neutralizing. As I suffer with acne scarring and redness. Those are my biggest concerns and I want to help cover them before I apply foundation. I have purchased so many, but the one I use everyday is the Bare Minerals – Neutralizing. Does exactly what it says. Neutralizes all the redness on my face, evens out skin tone and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. Some days I’ll even use it alone when I just want to minimalize my redness and scarring.
2. Maybeline Fit Me concealer has been a holy grail for so long. I own so many concealers but this is always the one I reach for. Even if I go for another brand or product I’m likely to always apply this on top. I love how creamy it is and how easily it blends. The only downfall is you need to apply quite a bit of product and make sure you blend it out well.
3. Everyday I use the Face of Australia Translucent powder to bake my under eyes, chin, and forehead. I love this powder and using it this way. My pores appear a lot smaller, my foundation doesn’t rub off in those areas and my skin looks flawless. The Face of Australia powder is super cheap and it lasts so long.
4. For days when I’m in a rush with work. Lets be honest that’s everyday. I love using the *Benefit Gimme Brow, to add a bit of colour, and texture to my eyebrows. I also feels its sets them in place and definitely fills in the little gaps. Even on the days when I do a bold brow, il go over with the Gimme Brow to give them a little texture. You could say I’m obsessed with the Gimme Brow.
5. Everyday I use Fix + for many different reasons/purposes. I always use it to dampen my beauty sponge before I apply my foundation. I’ll also finish my makeup with fix + a few sprays sets my face and gives it a slight dewy finish. There will be a blog post coming soon on all my ways to use fix plus. So keep an eye out for that one.
I hope you enjoyed my Top 5 Must Have Beauty Essentials. Please feel free to share yours below I’d love to know what you use too.
Make sure you check out Ameas Video https://youtu.be/ZaL3x0T4RXw and Bec’s Blog post http://www.beautywithbec.com/2016/11/5-must-have-beauty-essentials-collaboration/
* Products marked with an asterisk, were gifted to me for editorial consideration purposes. As always my thoughts and opinions are my own.