Fix Plus is one of those cult favourite products used by many people from beginners to makeup artists. So many people talk about it for so many different reasons and uses. I personally love using mine for setting my powder after I’ve applied over my foundation. But there are so many more uses for fix plus. I’m about to share with you what i use fix plus for. I recently chose Fix Plus as one of my everyday essentials you can read that here.
Mac Cosmetics Claims
“ This lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals. Infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber. To gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup”
10 Uses For Fix Plus
- After time your brow pomades/gels can start getting a little stiff and dry, making them difficult to work with. An easy solution is to spray a small amount of fix plus directly on to the product and the pomade will then become easier to apply and a lot creamier.
- Spraying a few pumps over your foundation can help it set quicker and give your makeup a luminous glow and finish. I can’t guarantee it will help with the longevity of your makeup. You would need a spray specifically for setting makeup.
- As fix + refreshes and hydrates your skin it is perfect to use during the day over your makeup application. On hot days I like to spray fix +over my face. I feel like it helps my makeup from sweating and hydrates my skin.
- Primer – applying a few sprays of fix + to your face before applying your foundation creates an even surface for makeup application. Ensuring your foundation goes on smoothly.
- Thin out foundations- spray a little on a brush before applying your foundation to your face, the fix + will help to thin out and evenly distribute the product.
- Most days I will spray my damp beauty blender with fix + before blending out my concealer. I think it blends better and removes the unnecessary product, that can make your under Eyes crease.
- Over powder – After applying foundation I always apply powder to set my face because I tend to get oily during the day . I then spray my face with fix + this helps to settle the powder and prevents my makeup from looking cakey.
- Setting Spray – Although I feel like fix + doesn’t longevitse your makeup application. Fix + can be used to set your face from matte to slightly dewy.
- Using fix + with eyeshadows can change any eyeshadow into a bolder colour. I like to spray my brush before applying a pigment , glitter or eyeshadow. The pigment goes on stronger and lasts longer.
- Saved this one for last, because who doesn’t look a super intense highlight. Simply spray fix + after applying your highlighter and your highlight will be on fleek all day or night.
I would love to know how you use your fix plus, please share your uses below.