This week is the Priceline 40% off cosmetics sale. For two days only Wednesday 9th November and Thursday 10th November, you can pick up your favorite drugstore brands at a discounted price. The perfect time to stock up on your faves and pick up new products to try.
I thought I would share with you, my top recommendations and also a few goodies I will be picking up from the sale.
NYX Prismatic Eyeshadows – Liquid Gold, Bedroom Eyes
- NYX Cosmetics – Any NYX product at 40% off is worth picking up. However, my top NYX picks would be the Prismatic Eye Shadows, Jumbo Eye Pencils and any of the primers they all do an amazing job but the Photo Loving Primers stand out the most to me.
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation – This foundation is one of my go to’s. It has amazing coverage and a natural finish. I will definitely be picking up a few more shades.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – I am sure by now you have heard me talk about this concealer way too much. I just love it. If you haven’t tried it definitely pick one up to try, while it’s an even affordable cost.
- Models Prefer Soft Touch Powders – I’ve spoken about these before. They are such a good choice as a drugstore highlighter. I love the powders because they aren’t too intense making them perfect for everyday wear.
- Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powders – Whenever there is a sale on Australis I always pick up their Fresh and Flawless powders. Very similar to Mac Studio Fix Powders, but at a much cheaper price.
- Essence Lipliners – Super creamy and pigmented pencils, for less than $2 they are an easy top pick.
What am i getting?
- I don’t know about you but I have seen the Revlon x Chloe Morello Sculpt and Highlight palette all over social media this last week. So that is the first product I will be picking up.
- Australis Fakeyed Eyeshadow palette. I seen the swatches of this palette and I was amazed at the quality and pigmentation, it’s definitely going in my basket.
What will you be picking up from the sale? Leave a comment below, I would love your recommendations.